- Sports Program: The sports program consists of introducing the player into one of the Catalan football teams. Depending on the team, the player will train 2, 3 or 4 times a week* and will be able to take part in the weekend matches. The coach will decide the training days of the team and the calls for friendly and competition matches. Training sessions last 1 hour and 30 minutes and take place on third generation artificial grass approved by UEFA. At the weekend the player will play league matches **.* * Under 12 years: 2 to 3 days of training. Under 16 years: 3 days of training. Under 18 years: 3 to 4 days of training.
* ** The Coach will decide the number of minutes he will play. The league has duration of 25 to 40 matches.
- Optional Sports Program: The sports program enables the player to have one extra training session a week. The Sports Director of the club will decide the team he will train with.
- Technification, Enhancement and Injury Prevention Program: The program consists of carrying out 30 hours a month (1 hour 30 minutes a day from Monday to Friday) of technification, enhancement and injury prevention, every month of the year except July and August.
- Gym Program (optional): Each player will receive an individualized program. This will be guided by the type of strength training that they need as well as prevention and strengthening exercises to strengthen injuries or niggles, minimize the risk of injury and also prevent injury recurrence.
- Nutrition Training (optional): Nutrition is a vital part of a footballer’s life. Each player will receive a general class on nutrition outlining its importance and we will also provide a list of supplements that will help the player’s performance
- Record Matches (optional): Every three months, provide the player with a DVD of one of their games of your choosing (from the available ones), displaying your subjective assessments and observations.
- Monthly Video Reports (optional): The monthly reports provided to the players will be derived from video clips of real game situations where WOSPAC Stages coaches provide comments and corrections regarding the most relevant aspects of the player’s game
- Personalized Follow-Up (optional): Every two weeks, a meeting will be organised to meet with players individually to see how they are going and assess their state of mind. This is to try and make sure that their needs are being met and to try to solve any problems that are affecting their daily routine and trainings. These sessions will focus on the players strengths and the things that they are doing right and will be completely confidential.